Mobile Marketing for Restaurants, Bars and Nightclubs
Try Mobile Marketing to promote your latest offer, ‘what’s new’ and any special events. Use Mobile Communication to confirm event booking etc. And use Mobile Communication for customer feedback and business intelligence activities.
Customer satisfaction and quality of service are is probably the Number 1 priority for companies operating in this sector.
Everyone wants their guests/clients to enjoy their experience and come back again. People on seats and bar stools and feet on the dance floor is critical to cashflow and sustainability!
You can start your Mobile Communication customer satisfaction feedback almost immediately. Send a Mobile Communication asking if they enjoyed their experience with you. Include a discount offer in the text as well.
“20% off your next visit if you complete this quick yes/no customer satisfaction survey by …”
People are always more likely to put positive comments when the experience is fresh in their minds.
Look after existing customers
Keep in touch with your clients. Warm, friendly messages are better received.
Give them the option to sign-up for receiving mobile discount vouchers. Then maintain a regular monthly communication (certainly no more than twice a month).
Everyone likes a good deal!
- Mobile Marketing discount offers
- Tell them about special weekend events
- Mobile Communicate them a link to your ‘new’ menu – include a short code so they can book there and then
- If you are in a great location, share that – put some images on your web site and include a link to them. Inspire them to want to visit!
- Promote events in your location, recommend shopping experiences, museums, excursions. Tie this in with an all-in-one weekend package.
Generate new business
The strength of SMS Mobile marketing is that it instantly delivers your message (but only to opted-in customers). Bearing this in mind, you always need to always be building your list.
Some simple ways to do this:
- Add an SMS Mobile Communication subscribe opt-in to your website
- Mention SMS Mobile Communuication and include short code on social media
- If you only have email contacts, email customers and ask them to opt-in to receive SMS Mobile communications
- Include a keyword and a short code on all your printed advertising material so people can see it on flyers, business cards, signs etc.
Case Study references
Pizza Hut UK
Over a 15 month period, Pizza Hut setup virtual, half-mile radius geofences around each of their 340 Pizza Hut restaurants and ran a GPS triggered SMS Mobile marketing campaign. Every consumer in possession of a GPS activated device entering the geofenced area received a promotional SMS Mobile Message from Pizza Hut.
- An average 142 percent efficiency gain in increasing incremental sales over other
- SMS Mobile Messaging was 4.4 times more effective than TV ads
- SMS Mobile Messaging was 2.6 times more effective than online ads
Bulmers Irish Cider
Bulmers Irish Cider ran a mobile marketing campaign in the UK over a four week period. They targeted males between the ages of 18 and 34 living within a half-mile radius of over 1,000 pubs selling their cider.
The Mobile message included a link which pointed the recipient in the direction of their nearest cider.
- Over the four week period, 77,000 Mobile messages were sent out
- 50 % of the recipients clicked the link in the Mobile message
- 53 % of recipients surveyed after the campaign remembered receiving the SMS mobile message from Bulmers
- 25 %of recipients purchased a cider from the suggested pub
- 53 % purchased a Bulmers Cider from another pub recommended in the Mobile message link
Put together, that’s almost a 75 percent conversion rate!
Don’t want to DIY?
Our in-house text team provide a Mobile Messaging Campaign Service. If you would like some costs for this, or any other outbound text activity, call or text one one of our team on 07578 550422 for more information.
Want to find out more?
If you would like to find out more about how mobile marketing can work for your business, call/text us on 07578 550422.