Mobile Messaging for Finance & Insurance
Use Mobile messaging to improve customer service - Almost all of your customers will have mobile phones, so why not use SMS to get your message across?
Mobile Communication saves paper processing time, postage and consumables. Less staff time is spent resolving issues that can be solved with a quick SMS reminder.
SMS Mobile Messaging for Insurers
- Mobile Communication for insurance policy renewal reminders
- Send a Mobile Communication -quote to potential customers who have requested a quote in the past
- Use Mobile Communication for customer satisfaction survey
- Send share price changes & stock market information by Mobile Messaging
- Market your business by Mobile Communication
- Mobile Messaging for new policy document alerts and include a short link so they can access, view and save the document on their phone
- Send late instalment payment reminders
- Mobile Messaging-update clients about their claims
SMS for banks
- Send a mobile communication for regular balance and overdraft alerts
- Account balances and statements
- Notifications regarding interest rate and currency changes
- Supply customers with a short code or keyword that they can Mobile Communicate the code to find out about their direct debits due, balance etc.
- Mobile Communication to short links so people can view their latest statement and then save it on their phone
- Mobile Messaging prompts for overdue payments
- Mobile Communication is great for generating greater brand awareness
- Bank fraud prevention and alert notification
Interested? Talk to us ...
We can integrate SMS into any of your systems and workflows.
Send and receive text messages from within your familiar email software - no need for extra training or equipment.
(Or use our unique online interface)
Give ProcessFlows a call on 01962 835053, or click here to sign up for a free account now and get started.