SMS REST / SOAP API
An SMS Developer's API
The RESTful API permits programmatic access to SMS messaging features available on the 123-txt SMS messaging platform. It allows you to simply and quickly text enable applications from within your existing and familiar development environments. Please review our code samples, but if you can’t find what you are looking for please contact us for development advice and assistance.
SMS API Development Services
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, with almost 30 years experience of developing and integrating business
Our experienced SMS development team can assist you with your development queries, or you can outsource the development to us. Either way, we will ensure that SMS integrates with your existing IT investments perfectly and fits your exact requirements.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Free SMS API
- Quick and easy to set up
- Pay-as-you-go or periodic invoicing available
- Technical and Development Support available
Registration is free with no upfront commitment. Your trial account will be automatically activated and credited with some free messaging credits once you complete your registration
API Authentication is achieved by embedding your Username and Password you create as part of the online registration, into the API calls. Use of our API assumes an understanding of Restful API’s and general HTTP structures and verbs such as GET, PUT etc.
How do I get the SMS API?
We believe you should be up and running within minutes from now and we recommend you follow these steps:
- Register for a Free SMS Trial Account by clicking here.
- Login to the portal and send yourself a test message through our web client before testing via the API. www.123-txt.com/login.
- Review the API documentation: http://api.123-txt.com/rest/help and access our code samples here. Cut and paste a snippet into your code.
- Important: Our SMS platform has anti-spamming detection enabled. As a result of this, messages that contain the exact same content to the same number in a 10 minute period are blocked. As this may affect your test result we advise you to send unique messages when testing, “Test message 1”, “Test message 2”, etc, otherwise you may appear to be get inconsistent sending results!
- Run and test your code.
- Check your mailbox for your messages by logging into your account at 123-txt.com/login
- If you do experience any problems or simply just want to talk through your requirements we are available to assist and advise and you can contact us here.
How do I get the SMS Email Gateway?
Our text team is here to help if
you need more information or
Call us on: +44 1962 835001